Penthouse - Playboy - Sex - Sexual Drive
Sexuality - Sex Addictive - Sexual Health - Sexual
A Study Of Sexuality Among Adolescent In The East Coast Of Malaysia
Sexuality In Greek And Roman Literature And Society
This Sourcebook contains numerous original translations of ancient poetry, inscriptions and documents, all of which illuminate the multifaceted nature of sexuality in antiquity.
The detailed introduction provides full social and historical context for the sources, and guides students on how to use the material most effectively. Themes such as marriage, prostitution and same-sex attraction are presented comparatively, with material from the Greek and Roman worlds shown side by side. This approach allows readers to interpret the written records with a full awareness of the different context of these separate but related societies. Commentaries are provided throughout, focusing on vocabulary and social and historical context.
This is the first major sourcebook on ancient sexuality; it will be of particular use on related courses in classics, ancient history and gender studies.
Human Sexuality In A World Of Diversity
Engaging students and cultivating understanding in a world of diversity.
Human Sexuality in a World of Diversity, 9/e examines the rich diversity found in human sexuality. More significantly, the text places an emphasis on cultivating understanding in a world of increasing diversity through personal engagement. Students are encouraged to reflect upon their own beliefs and experiences throughout the text in order to foster a more personal and impactful learning experience. The text also helps students develop their own opinions by promoting critical thinking skills, personal sexual health awareness, and responsible decision-making.
MyDeveleopmentLab is an integral part of the Rathus / Nevid / Fichner-Rathus program. Key learning applications include Video Series for Human Sexuality,"My Life, My Sexuality," Assessment, and Personalized Study Plan.
Teaching & Learning Experience
- Personalize Learning - MyDevelopmentLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program. It helps students prepare for class and instructor gauge individual and class performance.
- Improve Critical Thinking - Critical Thinking boxes are integrated into the margins. Boxes ask students to delve deeper into the material and reconsider their own opinions and ideas.
- Engage Students - The newly updated "Real Students Real Questions" feature increases students' critical thinking skills by incorporating real questions from actual college students, as posed to instructors.
- Explore Research - Throughout the text, " A Closer Look" boxes provide in-depth discussions of scientific techniques and skill-building exercises such as "Breast Self-Examination," Self-Examination of the Testes," and "What to Do If You Suspect You Have Contracted an STD."
- Understand Sexuality - Through new and updated features like"My Life, My Sexuality," and "A World of Diversity" the authors strengthen comprehension of the material while fostering greater reflection and understanding.
- Support Instructors - The 9th edition is accompanied by a rich instructor support package, including new video embedded PowerPoints, a heavily updated Instructor's Manual and Test Bank that are organized according to in-text Learning Objectives for ease of use, and MyDevelopmentLab with the new Human Sexuality Video Series.
NOTE: This is the standalone book, if you want the Book with Access Card order the ISBN below;
0205961398 / 9780205961399 Human Sexuality in a World of Diversity (Case) Plus NEW MyDevelopmentLab with eText -- Access Card Package
Package consists of
0205206522 / 9780205206520 NEW MyDevelopmentLab with Pearson eText -- Valuepack Access Card
0205909469 / 9780205909469 Human Sexuality in a World of Diversity (hardcover)
Hottest Books Articles
Hottest Books Books